• Select a School
  • Language

Athlete Registration



Is there any paperwork that needs to be turned in?

The OHSAA physical packet is the only form that needs turned into the Parkway Athletic Office.  Please remember physicals are good for one year from the date of the physical exam.


What forms/videos are required to view prior to participation?

           - Sudden Cardiac Arrest Parent Video & Lindsay’s Law Handout
               Parent & Athlete Signature (do not need printed)

            -Athletic Handbook-Parent and Athlete Signature

-Athletic Insurance Waiver-Parent Signature 

            -Concussion Information-Parent and Athlete Signature

            -OHSAA Preseason Information-Athlete Signature

            -Parent/Guardian Release Form


What do I do once all forms have the required information and signatures?

Once the forms have been viewed and all the information is entered click Save and Submit to District at the bottom of the page.  If all the information is not complete, click Save.  This will allow you to continue entering information at a later date.


How do I register?

You will use the same login information used to update student information on-line. 

-Sign on

-Submit and View On-Line Forms

-Athletic Forms


Once you have gathered all the needed information, click on the link below.




If you have any questions, contact the athletic department at 419-363-3045 ext 774.